We need your help
Google Co-op Tool For FairTradeAuthority.com
Free improved Google search results for your online protection against scams and frauds
What is it?
Google Co-op is an opt-in service
that lets its members cooperate in improving Google search results.
FairTradeAuthority.com is happy to be one of the first data providers for Google
Co-op network. We hope you will find our additions to google search
results useful once you
subscribe to our extended links.
What are the benefits?
- You can avoid an extra step of retrieving FairTradeAUthority.com from bookmarks
by searching right from Google.
- You can easily search FairTradeAuthority.com from your desktop hotkey or from
your search toolbar if you use them.
- For online protection, news about the latest scams, online safety warning reports, black-listed merchants, FTA certified merchants, you can get information right on Google search
results page, without visiting FairTradeAuthority.com at all (even though we'd of
course love you to visit us).
- IT IS FREE.
- You tell us what else you would like to
be able to do. We love to hear your comments!
How does it work?
Once you subscribe,
when you search for some specific queries on Google
you will see an additional informational block above the regular
search results that we provide through Google Co-op project. Note that
subscribing to FairTradeAuthority.com's feed does not alter your search results in
any other way. You can always ignore, delete or turn off the subscribed
link in the search results.
Here are queries we support:
- scam ###
- When you start your query with 'scam' we show you relevant information about a certain online business being a scam, if any. If that online business following the word 'scam' is a merchant member of the Fair tarde Authority, you will instead be shown a link stating that it is safe to buy from that merchant and redirecting you to the member status at the Fair Trade Authority website.
Example: scam keydigital.co.uk
- free anti-phishing protection
- When you do a search containing the word 'phishing' we try to show you the best relevant information related to your search, with free software, reports, warnings and news for your protection against this Internet plague.
- any queries
- Merchants verified by the Fair Trade Authority will be connected with two keywords relevant to their business. Consumers searching for those keywords on Google will be shown a link to the related merchants member status page on the FTA website. This will ensure great exposure for the merchant and the possibility for the consumer to be addressed to reliable, honest and reputable merchants to make business with, from their Google searches.
The following example will return a link to the member status page of www.salehoo.com at the Fair Trade Authority website, indicating that that merchant, who sells wholesale distributors information, is a FTA verified member who accepts and follows the FTA code of ethics for merchants, trading online fairly.
Example: wholesale distributors
Please note, that all example queries above will only work once you
subscribe to FairTradeAuthority.com's Co-op feed at Google.