We need your help
Becoming a Member (It is 100% Free)
If you sell products/services throughout your web site or eBay, you can apply for becoming a Fair Trade Authority verified merchant. As a verified FTA merchant you benefit from our merchant protection service, show the FTA seal on your website/auctions and experience an up to 400% jump in sales.
To apply for the FTA merchant membership is absolutely free; cancelation of your membership requires you to remove our seal from your website/auctions and automatically releases us from providing any further services to you: for more information, read our Universal Terms of Service.
The registration process is a 5 easy-steps procedure:
The personal data verification process may take the necessary time for us to cross-check your identity: you will be notified by one of our representitives when this process has been completed successfully. At that time your account will be fully activated and you will start benefiting from your membership with the Fair Trade Authority.
- Submit your personal data for verification.
- Validate your email address.
- Wait for us to verify your personal data and identity (24/48 hours).
- When you receive confirmation from us that your account has been fully activated, login to your account.
- Retrieve the code of your personal seal on your account and add our seal to your website/auctions.
Becoming a FTA verified merchant, you protect your business against unscrupulous consumers, you give fair business players the confidence to buy from you and you contribute to make the Internet a better place. To become an FTA verified merchant is 100% free.
JOIN THE FTA AND BECOME A CERTIFIED MERCHANT, NOW.